Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Accomplishments Of 2014

Looking back over last year 2014, a few accomplishments stand out for me. We helped set a Church in the Karoo on track for a stable future, after its sale was forestalled in 2012. We joined a major mission to children in the Orange Free State. I completed a non-fiction book (I am yet looking for a publisher). We built a small, old-time cottage in a village east of Cape Town. I was appointed to the board of the journal The Philosopher.  I embarked on a major project (a metaphysic) for the sister journal Philosophical Investigations. And we were received into partnership (not membership) of the Reformed Evangelical Anglican Church. With regard to the intangibles of life, I felt that I grew much in personal strength. Wife E. made significant progress with a Bachelor of Theology degree, with a focus on child counselling. Thanks to God.

No comments: