Sunday, March 26, 2017

Ailing Ears

In 2013, I was attacked in my robes in Church. Apart from injuries, I went down several times with fevers, and a constellation of fierce infections. Ultimately it turned out that they were all one and the same. While one cannot connect this indubitably to the attack, it was the best explanation. Doctors prescribed antibiotics, but they failed. They prescribed them again, but they failed again. They prescribed more targeted antibiotics, but they failed. They prescribed them again, and at last they succeeded in curing me out -- except for my ears. This week I had yet another ‘blood burst’ in one ear. OBSERVATION: A fortnight ago, a judgement went in my favour -- I referred to it briefly on my blog. It was related to the attack. Someone staged a defence of their part in things, and their defence was judged as being criminal in itself. I have not yet blogged about this. (The antibiotics were of amoxycillin and clarithomycin).

No comments: