Saturday, August 12, 2017

Big Ideas

I have come up with various ideas that went into production, or production as kits.  A few of them (like the one on the right) one now finds the world over. But I sold copyrights, not patents, which is why I did not come into riches. Having said this, a talented businessman and I have for a few years now been imagining ideas, for fun. I consider that we have some "big ones" -- ideas which conceivably could make millions. Will they remain daydreams? Will they see the light of day? OBSERVATION: It was copyrighted ideas of mine that went into production -- and this is where the problem lies. Which designs are good enough to patent (at great expense), rather than copyright (through a publisher)? It is only after one has sold a copyright that one learns that it should have been a patent.

No comments: