Monday, September 25, 2017

The Opportunity Of Complaints

Wife E bought a dud product from a store. I sent them a complaint -- or rather, a request to sort it out. Instead of replying to my complaint, they used my details to send me advertising. They never did address the complaint. The worst case I experienced is a South African political party. I filed a formal complaint, and they followed up with a message from "Data Cleaning" stamped "Monrovia, Reykjavik" (see below). Then, like the store, they used my details to send me a barrage of advertisements. They did not attend to the complaint.



Your message 

   To: Data Cleaning
   Subject: Re: Formal Complaint.
   Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 8:13:16 AM (UTC+00:00) Monrovia, Reykjavik

 was read on Monday, June 19, 2017 7:12:57 AM (UTC+00:00) Monrovia, Reykjavik.

No comments: