Sunday, November 19, 2017

Recording The Police

I recently blogged how the police had set me up, based on the Cluster's testimony. I pressed them for information, there was a search and seize raid on my property, then Colonel Lento summoned me to the Sea Point police station. There I was told that I had nothing, nothing, nothing! (listen to a recording at Publishing Police Woes). Then, on 5 May 2015, I informed the police in writing that I had audio of that meeting. Colonel Lento was one of those I informed. Immediately, there was another search and seize raid on my property. About 100 personal letters were searched, and about 50 audio tapes seized. This included my late wife's precious doctoral research. Many tapes were left behind in a scatter (pictured). Valuables were untouched. I opened a criminal case -- which the police abandoned, in violation of police procedure. OBSERVATION: Again, the Church was connected. And now there was a fearful turn. More in another post.

No comments: