Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Police And Accomplices

In this recording, I put up further evidence that the police set me up. This is all the more serious because in so doing, they subverted the Church – not to speak of one of the best known ministries on the Atlantic. It is important to understand what is going on here (click ⊳ to Play): one hears in the recording that I assume there was perjury – I could not understand how I could otherwise be charged. Capt. Jefta says no, that’s not it. There was no perjury – because there was no basis for charges. This reveals that I was charged without basis – without anything that could be used against me – which is: I was set up. The charge sheet below proves that I was indeed charged. The reason, I think, that Capt. Jefta let the cat out of the bag here was that she had not seen the charge sheet. But the police did not act alone. Officers have informed me of five people who were involved, besides the police. They named two in writing – see the police statement below. This statement further reveals that a Station Commander was involved (Col. Lento). In fact, the Provincial Commissioner was involved (Gen. Jula), but enough for now. In this statement, one further sees, astonishingly, the name of the man who took charge of my final payout from Sea Point Evangelical Congregational Church. He warned me then that I may communicate with him and him alone. Notice also, in this statement, that a docket went missing. OBSERVATION: Putting these details up here, I am at risk. This is no maybe. I have told police that I could have been killed, on what has already happened. This is what happens where there is sin, and people refuse to deal with it: innocent people are put in harm's way. I have asked a prayer group in the city to pray for my safety. Please join them. Please join them, too, if you are in the police.


No comments: