Saturday, November 25, 2017

Prosecutor, Partner With Police

It is a basic human right that police should not deal with one arbitrarily. This (above) is the briefest of recordings, yet provides further evidence that the Sea Point police, under Colonel Lento, arbitrarily detained and charged me -- set me up -- as arguably the best known minister on the Atlantic (the charge sheet appears below). The splice (the beep) is to shorten the recording -- it alters nothing of the content. One of the problems I had with that fateful moment was that
• the Sea Point police criminally charged me, but
• they refused to take a statement in my defence, which is a basic right. 
In this recording, Captain Jefta (click ⊳ to Play) provides the explanation. The police did not "take anything in writing" because there was "no basis for crime". And with no basis for crime, they criminally charged me. OBSERVATION: But there's something more serious here. Afterwards, Senior Prosecutor Jacobs made a written statement that, indeed, there was basis for crime: an affidavit existed, though no one may see it. Captain Jefta (above) says no, that is not so: "there's no basis". This has to mean (assuming that Captain Jefta was truthful) that the senior prosecutor colluded with police. After the police had set me up, he covered their tracks. And all such stupidity sets the public (me) at risk. Captain Jefta, incidentally, was tasked with investigating the matter, as a member of the "super-police", the Cluster.

No comments: