Thursday, January 25, 2018

My Hardy Boys Book

I briefly mentioned that my "book about us" got listed as no. 123 in the Hardy Boys series. The Hardy Boys is an adventure series which sells about one-million books a year. Mine is simply not a Hardy Boys book, alas, so I have been trying for some time to have it removed from the popular series. I received a note today:
"We can confirm your request to correct your book listing and remove the series name 'Hardy Boys (Book 123)' has been processed. I'll follow up with you to ensure it's completed."
Wikipedia comments: "The Hardy Boys are constantly involved in adventure and action. Despite frequent danger, the boys never lose their nerve ." Maybe some ignorant computer decided that that's my book. OBSERVATION: My book is not discoverable yet on the Internet, nor have I launched it.

No comments: