Thursday, February 1, 2018

An Arranged Love: Book Preview

I discovered last night that news of my book -- the "story of us" -- has travelled beyond my direct contacts. So far, I have put up a two-chapter preview on Facebook. This morning I opened up a three-chapter preview to the whole Internet: An Arranged Love: Book Preview. There are also details there of how to buy. OBSERVATION: I used a dynamic view, which means that (hopefully) the preview will be readable on most PCs, laptops, tablets, and smart-phones. The complete book (some editions) includes 120+ full colour photos. This is an example photo from Chapter Three.

POSTSCRIPT: This preview site, in a matter of hours, is outstripping my decade-old blog for popularity. The strongest interest is in the United States, followed by South Africa.

No comments: