Friday, June 5, 2009

Listed

One of my publishers recently selected two books of mine, as part of a pilot project, to list on amazon.com. Now one of these books happens to be pseudonymous -- unlike the rest of my books. So don’t go googling “book by Thomas”, as you will not find it! (it is a theological book). I’ll tell you which of my books are not pseudonymous. I have four electronics books out there -- one of them now listed. They have been selling nicely, though they’re no bestsellers. OBSERVATION: The electronics book which has been listed (Electronics Scrapbook) is good value for money. In this case, I obtained special permission to re-publish a heap of my circuits, most of them published specifically for their innovation. If I were an electronics hobbyist, I'd want it!

No comments: