Friday, December 11, 2009

Leukaemia


It was a traumatic week for me, not to speak of wife M. She was diagnosed with leukaemia, in an advanced stage, and immediately commenced chemotherapy. She was to be admitted to hospital today, yet they sent her home before the day was through. OBSERVATION: I was very upset, cancelled all my appointments, and asked someone to be on standby for my Sunday service. The photo shows M. at the Mt. Nelson Hotel, where she invited me recently to celebrate my completed M.Th.
.
NOTE: The above diagnosis turned out to be mistaken. It is myelofibrosis (bone marrow cancer), which regrettably is more serious.

2 comments:

Jenny Hillebrand said...

Wow, Thomas. I will pray for you both. What is the prognosis?
Strength!!

Thomas O. Scarborough said...
This comment has been removed by the author.