Here's a "Church" picture with a difference. It's the venue of Lausanne III (on the right of the photo -- the Cape Town International Convention Centre, or CTICC). When they built this, they surprisingly didn't predict that they would turn the street into a giant wind tunnel. They needed to do some big fixes. OBSERVATION: I was closely involved with Lausanne III in the early stages, as liaison officer for the local Churches. I took the photo yesterday (it's in VGA if you click on it). See Local Churches for my news, views, and photos of many local Churches.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Lausanne III Venue
Here's a "Church" picture with a difference. It's the venue of Lausanne III (on the right of the photo -- the Cape Town International Convention Centre, or CTICC). When they built this, they surprisingly didn't predict that they would turn the street into a giant wind tunnel. They needed to do some big fixes. OBSERVATION: I was closely involved with Lausanne III in the early stages, as liaison officer for the local Churches. I took the photo yesterday (it's in VGA if you click on it). See Local Churches for my news, views, and photos of many local Churches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment