Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My CCO Concept

Browsing the Internet today, I am delighted to note that my CCO metal detector concept is now plastered all over. So is heated discussion. On the one hand: "Thomas Scarborough [has] excellent knowledge of the basics of electronics ... remarkable simplicity." On the other: "Unfortunately, ignorance is shown by editors of magazines who have published the BAD CIRCUITS of Rev. Thomas." So which is it? There's a demo of the CCO concept on YouTube -- only this modifies my original design, and I'm not sure who deserves the blame for its inadequacies. OBSERVATION: I can't find the schematic in question -- I suspect it's been erased from the Internet due to breach of copyright. If you read this post, and you have the "republished" design, send me a copy won't you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you looking for this circuit?
direct image at this link:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13148&stc=1&d=1283625669

found in this forum: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16510

Thomas O. Scarborough said...

Ah, this is very interesting indeed. Thank you.