Thursday, December 12, 2013

Electronics Book

I received a mock-up today of my new electronics book -- nearly 200 pages -- a large format nearly 0.4 metres wide when opened up. I consider that it is ... I like the Afrikaans word "geslaagd" ("succeed-ed"). It is ready for sale as it is -- in fact it is already on sale -- yet I shall be making minor adjustments before making a fanfare and opening up more distribution channels. OBSERVATION: I have done this before, where the mock-up was not "geslaagd". This book contains more than 150 projects that "really do something" with six components or less.
.
NOTE: The book in its final version is now available here: 6 or less. The reason for the massive discount through this channel (R100 off) is that it is a small retailers' discount. 30% off would be too little for retailers, 50% off would reduce royalties to nil. The cover price is $24.95.

No comments: