Sunday, July 20, 2014

My Inventions

My hobby over many years has been electronic design. At least ten of my designs have gone into full production, of which a few are now well known. I think this would be the first time that I have listed them all (comments in brackets):
Baby Doll Swing (a number of variants in production)
Chinese Box (nice product, but lost the magic of the original)
Clap Robot (circuit stability was improved for production)
Firefly Strobe Necklace (one of many production models)
Lightstorm Flashlight (this company patented my copyright!)
Matchless Metal Locator (various design tweaks)
Revolution Microbot (an excellent production model)
TENS unit (100% my original design in production)
Solar Spider (the manufacturer cleverly removed my tether)
Wart Abater (also one of several production models)
OBSERVATION: I had little profit from these products, as I sold the copyrights. Some are certainly based on my original copyrights, while some are thought to be, on the basis of "good guesses". For instance, the photo shows a product (bottom) which is thought to be based on my original copyright (top) -- on the basis of its function, design, and date. (Many more of my designs have been produced as kits).

No comments: