Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Responses

I received various responses to my first post yesterday. I received a warning that I was in great personal danger and I had better believe it. Then someone wrote to me that such things are well known to insiders (but I have said enough on my own, and will not add to the subject without compelling reason). Someone sent me some Bible verses: "The Lord redeems the life of his servants; none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned." Psalm 34:19-22. And this morning I got offered some meaningful back-up. OBSERVATION: I deleted yesterday's post, but I soon decided that this was wrong -- wrong for me, and wrong for society -- and I put it back up again.
.
NOTE: Interestingly, interest in my blog from the former Soviet bloc has surged (currently 50% of readers).

No comments: