Friday, August 7, 2015

Question Found

I have charted a strange story on this blog, of raids and sabotage and threat, among other things. Someone asked me: "How do you keep so calm about it all?" It was very much a mystery, until we sought to frame one question which would explain it all. The following question comes close: "Would these incidents serve to cover up (X)?" However, I don't wish to put a bomb on my blog today -- which is (X). What is at stake? I am told on authority, very much. I just happen to be the man in the middle. OBSERVATION: This is merely to say that the question works, not that it has to be true. (I have blogged before about diagnostic questions in ministry. This question, vaguely related, is very useful: "Who benefits?" It can open up a whole new perspective. See also Diagnostic Question).

No comments: