Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Leadership Portfolios

Recently I referred to leadership portfolios in the Church. On commencing my ministries, I have made it a priority to put such portfolios in place -- recently I blogged how portfolios were in the mix in one Church recovery. A minister asked me whether I could list the portfolios. Here are portfolios we have had at various times in my ministr(ies):
Accounts Clerk 
Church Discipline 
Church Door / Bouncer
Church Elders 
Church Staff
Church Youth
Crèche
Encouragement
Fund-Raising 
Honorary Church Secretary
Honorary Church Treasurer
Minister's Warden
Missions / Evangelism
Property Steward
Small Groups / Sunday School
Worship 
OBSERVATION: There have been shifting portfolios in my ministr(ies), according to need, also the list has not always been ideal. I have always emphasised calling to a portfolio above function -- and sometimes leaders have felt called to portfolios that we didn't even have. We then created the portfolios.

No comments: