Monday, January 2, 2017

Fresh Attack

My house again came under attack, last week. It took a while before I was within radio range to receive the news. Earlier this year, Magnador installed three heavy steel gates on the house’s three outer doors – the best in the city they said, with a guarantee on the locks. All three gates had been sprung. On first reports, I thought it all sounded familiar. I said to son M: “Take photos. Look for the possibility of search, sabotage, malice.” But he said, when he first surveyed the scene: “No, this is not like that. This is bizarre. Completely bizarre. This person was not well in their mind!” On posting this, I have yet to receive full report of what happened. OBSERVATION: Just recently I blogged about (further) sabotage to the water system.

No comments: