Saturday, October 21, 2017

Police Respond

The police, at the close of my city ministry, set me up -- which was a serious offence. I put up some evidence here last week (in which there has been intense interest). But over more than two years, the police's Complaints Nodal Point refused to respond to the situation. Now that I made it public, they contacted me in three days -- but with no name, no reference. How should I respond to that? One sees my response on the right (click on the image to enlarge). OBSERVATION: While trying to deal with this confidentially, through other channels, the police indicated that hell would freeze over before they handed me the docket. They drew up papers to secure my silence (I did not sign), and acted unlawfully in various ways. Most of it, I am in a position to prove.

No comments: