Monday, November 6, 2017

An Arranged Love

Three years ago, I wrote a book titled "An Arranged Love". It is the story of my arranged marriage with E. On the advice of a city journalist, I told the story just as it was, without any explanation as to what was going on. Those who read it were enthusiastic. I put it to a few agents and publishers -- a few declined -- and I forgot it. At the moment, I am expecting responses from agents and publishers about my metaphysic. So when a publisher popped up in my Inbox today, I thought it was that. But the publisher -- a well known publisher -- was contacting me about "An Arranged Love". She was "really interested" -- however could I wait for the finalisation of the 2019 publishing list? OBSERVATION: It is a wonderful story, but a bit damning in parts. The story is covered, too, with Leica photographs throughout.

No comments: