Saturday, March 24, 2018

Shrinking My Request

There were a few things, at the close of my city ministry, which led me to believe that a lot more was wrong with charges against me than I imagined. Here is one. After the charges had evaporated, I asked the police to show me the docket. The answer was no, no, no again, and again ... but all the while, I kept shrinking my request. On 28 November 2016, I shrunk my request to the minimum: if the police would show me a single signature, witnessed, to prove that they had any basis for their actions, it would be enough. They had already told me the names I should see there. But they refused. This didn't add up. One small part of one sheet of paper could have solved serious problems on their side -- though not all. OBSERVATION: (The signatures are just one part of the puzzle. Among other things, I have police testimony that no signatures exist -- assuming this testimony is true).

POSTSCRIPT: Chiefly involved in these refusals were chief Col. M.M. Lento, and under him information officers W/O J.J. Pool (retired) and Lt. Y. Scholtz.

No comments: