Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Funding Proposal

I completed, this morning, the demanding task of creating a funding proposal. My metaphysic (total philosophy) is largely complete, at 60 000+ words. It has gone through various checks along the way -- a few of them by well known thinkers -- and has benefited greatly through this. The funding would mostly cover competent content editing in most of the major areas it addresses: linguistics, science, ethics, and so on. I have said that I am seeking to "bullet-proof" it. OBSERVATION: My metaphysic could be close to perfection now -- in the sense of conceptual perfection -- or it may have faults which have to be corrected. There will certainly be room for improvement in style. Basically, a metaphysic is a very ambitious project, yet I don't have the means to cover content editing at the level that is ideally required (I have already paid for content editing at an advanced level). And due to the inter-disciplinary character of the work, publishers, too, are ill equipped to edit.

No comments: