Friday, August 3, 2018

Unusual Counselling Session

On Tuesday night, I had a good counselling session with my abductors -- and asked them some basic spiritual questions. One of them said he should go to Church. I said no, not just Church -- you need to make an appointment with the minister, and have a good talk. Towards the end of an hour-and-a-half at gunpoint, one of them said they were really sorry, really sorry. I said I'm not the person to be sorry to. He said yes, yes, we got it, we need to be sorry to God. I said when you are, that is the first sign you met the Holy Spirit. OBSERVATION: There was an interesting spirituality, which is true of many people in a way. One of the men said he had said his prayers in the morning, praying to God that there wouldn't be a gun fight that night.

No comments: