Thursday, December 24, 2020

Prayers

I would appreciate prayers for my safety. I believe I may have placed myself in harm's way without having adequately foreseen it. I see the signs: anonymous calls, an attack on our pad with a brick, canisters laid in front of our door, the landlord's guard dogs going wild far into the night, and strange messages. If I could say more without getting myself into more trouble, I would. At the same time, one's protection lies finally in God, so that one is not driven by expediency. Which does not mean that one should test the limits of God's care, but respond prayerfully and thoughtfully and strategically. Unfortunately, the trouble is not imagined. However, the reason for it cannot be determined with certainty. OBSERVATION: And a ministry tip: make sure you place everything on record, confidentially, with people you trust. 

No comments: