Monday, May 31, 2021

Apologies For The Stoppage

I reveal a sequence of events for the first time today. 
• On 31 July 2018, I was held by gunmen, who searched my papers. 
• In an explicit agreement with the police investigator, I withheld information. 
• On 25 September 2018, at 11:45 am, I made a private deposition of the facts. 
• In writing, in advance, I was guaranteed "absolute confidentiality".
• On 27 September 2018, at 2:19 p.m. (two days later) a government agent contacted me. He showed me 149 words which were extracted from the same deposition. 
On 27 October last year, the same government agent contacted me. I was frightened. This led me to stop my e-mail service. My apologies to those who have been affected. Today, for the first time, my e-mail (Internet Africa) is back. OBSERVATION: Back in 2018, in case anything went wrong, I made more than one deposition.

POSTSCRIPT: Soon after I posted the above, my blog was inundated with views from a hidden source, maybe a private network.

No comments: