Monday, June 7, 2021

Digging Out My Transcript


I needed to refer to the transcript of my MA Global Leadership today. I think this is the first time I record all my results on this blog. My grades were A A A A A A A A A (nine A's) A– B+ and P. P means Pass, where it is possible only to pass or fail. That makes an overall 3.90 / 4.00 Grade Point Average (GPA) or a 94% pass. Where did I slip? I obtained an A– or 92% for Global Leadership, and a B+ or 88% for Non-Western Theology. I received 100% for every other subject. OBSERVATION: The single biggest problem, as I remember, was that an external examiner disagreed with my interpretation of Hume's guillotine.

POSTSCRIPT: This post shot into the charts. I hadn't imagined that anyone would be interested. I formally appealed one of my A's. I said it was too high. The seminary examined the matter, and awarded me an A. The 94% above is calculated with the GPA CALCULATOR.

No comments: