Monday, January 10, 2022

Explanation for Intrusions

During the past year, I had various intrusions in my Internet accounts. This included edits of my accounts, some of which very visible -- the most recent being last week, open to public view. In two cases, Google identified the source of intrusions as IP 102.65.45.39. No other source was identified. IP Location Net then provided -33.9258, 18.4232 as the first location result. ‘Organization Not Available’. Now look that up on Google Maps (shown). It is the prosecutors’ rooms in Cape Town. OBSERVATION: I have said that the Internet can play tricks on one, but I have asked the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) for an explanation. This seems reasonable. I hope to indicate their response below this post.

POSTSCRIPT: The NPA responded ten days later. The IP address is "not our public facing IP address". It belongs to "a company called Web Africa Networks". I have asked Web Africa Networks to explain.

No comments: