Saturday, September 14, 2024

On Courage

I submitted an article to a magazine in Spanish today, on Courage. I do not know any Spanish, so I accomplished this with AI (artificial intelligence). However, AI is not yet at a place where one can simply pour in English and churn out Spanish -- so I doubt that many people have attempted this -- nor is this article guaranteed of success. My previous (successful) attempt at Spanish was (click here) La Brecha de Pascal. OBSERVATION: This is an important article for me, which I hope may be a help to many who have lost courage. It is not just written for entertainment. I use Spanish because there are more Spanish first-language speakers than English, and because, if my article is accepted in Spanish, it is likely to go on to publication in English.

No comments: