Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Some Recognition

Some good news on the philosophy front. As of today, there is a major review of my book in SHARE 19, the organ of the Philosophy Sharing Foundation (PSF), a member of the Fédération Internationale des Sociétés de Philosophie (FISP). This is accompanied by an article by myself, which complements the review. On the Contents page (right), I appear on pages 54 and 59. One may order an E-Version or Print IssueOBSERVATION: It took me 43 months to gain first recognition by a major publisher, then 11 months to gain first recognition by a major society! My book may be ordered from Wipf & Stock, among many others. It is a new metaphysics -- the first in a long time. From the editorial: 
"The review commends the author on his attempt to reconcile divergent views in philosophy through a concept that he originates as the philosophy of relations."

No comments: