Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Popular Posts

I restored a few posts today (see "Off Air") -- those which I could, which Google ranks tops. They are, in order of popularity: Kruisfontein Interior (a curious post, it would seem, to be popular), Postliberalism, Sea Point At Night, Poetry And Science, and "Look Out For Each Other". I also put up again one of my most controversial posts: How I Did It -- yet I haven't restored my comments on that controversy, which is among my most popular posts on Google.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Thomas

Your blog i8s difficult to read as the background is to dark

Regards
Bub

Thomas O. Scarborough said...

Have you tried switching on a light? I am joking. Might this have something to do with your particular computer, as I have recently viewed the blog on four computers, and the background was fairly light. I'll be aware of this and see if something explains it.