Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Electronics Book

Good news for electronics enthusiasts. This morning I roughly compiled more than 300 pages of material for a large-format book: ©How to Really Do Something with Six Components. This will re-launch my 2007 three-book series of super simple circuits -- and add a whole lot more. What can one really do with six components? Build a metal detector, a SONAR, an intercom, a TENS unit, a bird scarer, a radio, a lightning alarm ... and very much more. The trick is to do it with so few components -- something that I was well known for in the electronics world. OBSERVATION: One seldom comes across a circuit that really does something with six components. Twenty and up would probably be the norm. (I have found my own circuits really useful in doing something necessary in no time).

No comments: