Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Pleading

I recently blogged that the police had made false statements about charges against me (10 April 2015).  Above all, they claimed that this had never happened.  A few days ago, I was surprised to receive a letter from a Senior Prosecutor. Yes, he wrote, it had all happened.  But his letter proved something else.  It was one of my accusers -- in failed and lately disowned charges against me -- who then took charge of my parting payout from the Church.  And his first condition was that I should communicate with him and him alone.  I pleaded with the Church: Please don't do this to me. But they did.  OBSERVATION: I would add that the police are now addressing the matter of the false statements, which is good. The letter from the Senior Prosecutor further answers an important item I had on my wish-list to police.

No comments: