Friday, July 31, 2015

Julius And I

The turbulent South African politician Julius Malema had his parliamentary office searched. With no forced entry, files containing "sensitive and confidential information" were lifted. He suspects that it was someone inside parliament who had the keys. I have blogged how the same has happened to me -- several times -- most recently last month. In my case, nobody had the keys. The locks were sprung. OBSERVATION: Malema made the right move in laying charges -- this protects the papers. But once protected, what is anybody going to do with the information? This could only be of any use then to the police. Unless, that is, the advantage is not in obtaining the papers, but in depriving Malema of them. I am a little surprised that Malema had such information "available" so to speak. (Perhaps I had the same look on my face).

No comments: