Friday, July 7, 2017

Deleted Bank Records

Earlier this year, a Standard Bank consultant alerted me to fraud in my old Church. At about the same time, another consultant alerted a banker to possible fraud. I wrote to the banker. The banker sent my correspondence straight to the person chiefly suspected of fraud. So I put in a legal request to see the full correspondence. This week, the banker made this sworn statement:



OBSERVATION: One need hardly suggest that this seems ill advised where a case is known to involve fraud or possible fraud -- "fraud" being the bank's own analysis of this situation, not mine. If one deletes anything in such a situation, what else is deleted? (From the beginning, the bank demanded secrecy from me. I said kindly, no. All our conversation must be open).

No comments: