Saturday, November 25, 2017

Popular Posts

The theologian Karl Barth famously said that he reached for the banister, but got hold of the bell rope instead. On this blog, I usually let posts slip off my Popular and Enduring lists (on the right) before I explore the same subjects again -- but there are some posts at the moment which don't go away. It is my posts about the police, which this morning fill most of those lists. OBSERVATION: In fact the situation is more serious than I portray here, for a few reasons: For the most part, I have put these posts up without comment -- so for the most part, I have not said what I think is really going on. Further, the panic, turmoil, and damage behind the posts cannot easily be conveyed in a post. Also, I put up these posts merely by way of introduction to what I experienced.

No comments: