Monday, February 5, 2018

Releasing An E-Mail

With humility, I am releasing a personal e-mail for the first time, as I believe it may be in the public interest. The Subject line refers to the Deputy Mayor and his wife. The background is charges yesterday, against the Mayor, by her own Democratic Alliance. Eyewitness News has the story here. OBSERVATION: I followed the Provincial Chairperson's advice (below). What resulted is to be found elsewhere on this blog. According to my most recent information, which is on record, Prosecutor's Counsel is revisiting the case under the rubric "CORRUPTION".



From: Anton.Bredell@westerncape.gov.za
To: scarboro@iafrica.com
Cc: Ivan.Meyer@westerncape.gov.za
Subject: RE: Complaint against Mr. and Mrs. Neilson.
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 18:19:39 +0000 (07/07/2014 20:19:39)

Rev Scarborough

I’ve read your complaint and discussed the allegation with advocates in- and outside the DA. I’m convinced that the only way we can find a solution is for you to lay charges and let the law decide.

Anton Bredell
Provincial Chairperson of the DA WC

No comments: