Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Let Your Yes Be ...

Recently I described how my city Church, on the close of my ministry, sent me more than 10 000 words of lawyers' letters. These were matters that my life depended on -- yet the letters looked "strange all over". Was this really the Church? The subject of this post: I filed a legal request with Bowman Gilfillan Inc.: "On whose instruction Bowman Gilfillan was acting when claiming to represent Sea Point Evangelical Congregational Church." The answer should have been simplicity itself, but Bowman Gilfillan refused to respond. I pressed them. A Managing Partner of the company jumped in, with nearly 1 000 words (below) as to why they could not answer my question. OBSERVATION: Let the reader discern. One may click on the pages to enlarge.





No comments: