Wednesday, December 12, 2018

666 666 Page Views

As I write, my blog is on the brink of registering 666 666 page views, which is two-thirds of a million. This is not in fact the real number of reads. Apart from my failing to count the first years of blogging, my posts get duplicated in various places, so that the real number has to be much higher. At one point, my blog was registering nearly 5 million back links. OBSERVATION: I started the blog for two reasons above all: to help people form a picture of what urban ministry is about (at the time students), and to be a help and encouragement to those who are in urban ministry. I know that my blog has achieved this -- I know it from many notes of thanks. My posts have included my adversities and mistakes, which I hope -- in a backward kind of way -- are helpful, too.

No comments: