Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Free From Struggle

In March, I was very hard hit by rheumatic fever. I described it as being hit by a freight train. A few more days of that, I felt, and I would be dead. Doctors got me back on my feet, but I still struggled with everything -- with the usual symptoms of rheumatic fever. Several days ago, I woke up feeling strange all over. I started my day without any struggle at all -- then noticed I had just had no struggle. In one night, my troubles had left me. While I can still feel that something was there, it isn't live any more -- at least, not for now. OBSERVATION: It would have gone away faster, in my view, if doctors had not departed from the standard treatment as they did. While it is little heard of, rheumatic fever is more dangerous than COVID-19.

No comments: