Saturday, December 19, 2020

Cover-Up Confirmed

In September, I filed a complaint with authorities, after finally obtaining proof that the police had both charged me and covered it up. At least, it seemed to me that I now had proof (which is not, incidentally, kept in my home). At long last (COVID-19 slowed things down), I obtained experienced advice on what I had in hand. Yes, I was criminally charged, and yes, the police covered it up -- passionately, energetically. I can prove it. OBSERVATION: They further shielded two people from possible repercussions, inside my old Church, and they did so at a high level. That is now certain. The Church in particular should take note.

POSTSCRIPT: I see that this post has quickly become popular. One of those who was shielded by the police was (shockingly) appointed to oversee my payment after nearly 20 years of ministry. This is still not finalised. If anyone has information to the contrary, do kindly let me see it.

POSTSCRIPT 2: There was an attempt to shut this down. It failed, and well done to the officer who said no. Enough said.

No comments: