Saturday, June 28, 2014

Contacts In Common

It is interesting, with whom I have the most contacts in common on Linkedin (call it the "serious" Facebook). In order: a theological seminary principal, then the vice-principal, a Christian leadership developer, a theological seminary registrar, a theological seminary founder, two theological seminary academics, a bicycle company director, a leadership conference chief executive, a university research assistant, a video editor, and a college chief executive. OBSERVATION: Needless to say, there would seem to be a trend here! In fact, I'm not connected with most of the above -- it's merely how many contacts we have in common. I do wonder about the bicycle company director! The last I had to do with bicycles was giving away some rusty ones I hadn't ridden in years.

No comments: