Tuesday, December 4, 2018

My Book In South Africa

It seemed to slip past without fanfare on this blog. A 270-page photo edition of my book is now available in South Africa: An Arranged Love: Black and White Photo Edition. (It is available internationally through Amazon and Kindle). The story begins as we realise that something is horribly wrong. Then, after my wife is diagnosed with a terminal illness, she unfolds an instruction for me to marry E, a rural African woman. I forget now just what the book's blurb says, but my marriage to E introduced me to the wonderful world which is rural Africa -- and I was received there with joy and generosity. A top reviewer writes about the book: "This book is a sure shot perfect gift idea for any one on anyone’s list ... This beautiful book will transport you to a romantic world with its exquisite photography and lovely content." At the same time it is, in the words of another reader, "a rollercoaster".

No comments: