Thursday, October 31, 2019

Completely Misled

I recently blogged about two ministers who made false statements about me. A third, a colleague of theirs, graciously apologised to me for making a false statement -- before I even understood that it was false. I said apology accepted. In fact, it is appreciated. One of his colleagues wrote to me then that he (the minister who apologised) had been "completely misled". OBSERVATION: Completely misled? How? It seems to me that several ministers have been misled. At the moment, two continue to insist on false statements, even after they were reliably informed of the facts, through attorneys. The attorneys requested "full apology". They ought to be doing what their colleague did.

POSTSCRIPT: The minister was "completely misled" about my old city Church's affiliation to his own denomination. That's quite a big thing to be misled about.

No comments: