Saturday, November 16, 2019

Milestones

I consider that I reached a new milestone this week with my magnum opus, with famous-name endorsement, and a famous-name offer of support. Here are some of the milestones on the way:
1978. The call to write it
1981. I begin to keep philosophical notebooks
1994. I arrange my work under subjects
2006. I do trial runs for professors
2010. Postgraduate degree
2011. Another postgraduate degree
2013. A groundbreaking paper
2015. Publication of a small first edition
2019. Major editing
          A full metaphysic is publisher-ready
          Famous-name endorsement
OBSERVATION: People say: So, that's it, then. You can get back to normal at last. The fact is, there is enormous work ahead. What happened this year, though, is that the project began to look achievable, beyond a mere daydream.

No comments: