Sunday, August 11, 2024

Hiring an Attorney

It's not often that I hire attorneys. Recently, the Commercial Crimes Unit (CCU) advised me to hire attorneys to draw up a statement for the Master of the High Court. The attorneys did some research, then presented a statement to the Master. But then, irregularities. A Deputy Master involved himself in a breach of confidence. Through that, a third party contravened a legal notice. I called it a "soap opera". One may imagine a game of chess, where a third person inserts a move from the side. OBSERVATION: Yet it won't be allowed. Why did the CCU advise a statement? For two reasons. 1. To provide a basis for the Master to act. If not, 2. to provide a basis for action against the Master. I told the CCU that I had met with the Master, and provided them with affidavits. The CCU said, not good enough. Hire attorneys. The photo shows the Master's offices.

No comments: