POSTSCRIPT: It is interesting that this represents a fundamental misunderstanding of Congregationalism. All members are executive members, therefore all have access to all documents. Everything, therefore, is open for "general scrutiny". This was an issue early in my city ministry, when we didn't print enough copies of our audit once. As soon as I suspected that a covert report existed, I myself said: open it up to everyone, then let us deal with it. Anything else is a contravention not only of my own rights but of the congregation's rights.
Wednesday, March 5, 2025
Covert Report
Recently I gave attorneys instruction on three issues. I have described the first: a "highly defamatory" letter, sent out to my old city Church, claiming that I was criminally charged (I was not -- that is completely false). Here is a second. The Legal Practice Council (LPC) showed me that a covert report about me existed -- which was held by a group of people in my old city Church, (quote) “not open for general scrutiny”. I had thought that this existed, but I did not have the proof, until the LPC now showed me. Those who claim to have this report are almost certainly in trouble with the law [watch this space]. The report, too, is of serious concern, as it is revealed through that highly defamatory letter. Perhaps more in a future post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment