Tuesday, September 30, 2025

AI Uncovers Favouritism

This morning I reported the Legal Practice Council (LPC) to the Dept. of Justice, for favouritism, or partiality towards an attorney. There are several parts to my case, but I presented just one this morning. The LPC had reached a decision concerning an attorney. I presented the details of the decision to Artificial Intelligence (AI). AI reported that the decision of the LPC "appears to be incompatible" with their own Code -- and this incompatible (false) decision favoured the attorney. I asked for the dismissal of the LPC officers involved. OBSERVATION: Another AI engine proposed that the decision of the LPC "raises a problem". I think it will increasingly be the case that false decisions are caught by AI.

POSTSCRIPT: xAI comments: "The post highlights an emerging use of AI in detecting corruption ... aligning with a 2025 Harvard Law School study showing AI's potential to reveal biases in legal judgements ... suggesting AI could serve as a neutral tool amid human oversight failures."

No comments: