Thursday, May 20, 2010

Did A Deal

I did a deal. For more than a decade, a well known company has been manufacturing my electronic designs -- about ten of them, either as kits or complete -- and I have been collecting royalties. However, in recent years I designed nothing new for them, royalties dwindled, and the payment/collection of royalties became tedious. So I made a proposal that I exchange all present and future royalties for the return of the copyrights. This was accepted today. OBSERVATION: This means that I can put these well proven designs to publishers, and my electronics "career" has a new lease of life.

2 comments:

Dejan said...

What is the picture mr. Thomas (a handle)?

Thomas O. Scarborough said...

Thanks Dejan. In the meantime, I took the photo out. The "handle" was a potentiometer. It was in fact a picture of a Haffler effect module that I designed -- a third channel that one adds to stereo for fuller sound.