Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Throat

I have decided to put this photo on my blog without comment -- just some technical details. It is one of a set of about thirty photos. It is date-stamped Sunday 26 May 2013 -- and if one knows how to look, the date-stamp is embedded in this photo here. A standard Retinex filter was applied. The photo shows my throat, or what happened to it. It was my last Sunday but one in urban ministry.

NOTE: I received a request: if there is a set of about thirty photos, please put up more. I said no, for the reason that decorum prevents me. But to go some small way to satisfying the request, here is one more, of my right forearm. This, too, is date-stamped Sunday 26 May 2013 -- and again, the date-stamp is embedded in this photo here. A standard Retinex filter was applied.

No comments: